Thursday, August 13, 2009

Real Weddings | Em-Renke and Istvan | July 2008




I absolutely LOVE this wedding! It makes me want to buy rolls of vintage lace and put flowers in my hair. Which just by the by, is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but I tend to look more 'fell into a rose bush and hurt myself' and less 'fresh bloom was tucked in hair by Gerard Butler look-alike whilst looking all minxy/pretty (me, not him. Although I'm sure Gerry could look minxy)'. Anyhoodle...
All the details, the different pinks, and textures, and the vintage touches make for such a beautiful day...it's just so pretty!
And just to add a bit of extra loveliness to this post...I do believe Em-Renke and Istvan are expecting their first wee bairn in just a few weeks. Congratulations!
Fabulous photography by the equally fabulous Nikki Meyer at http://www.nikkimeyer.co.za/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx