Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Real Weddings | Meagan and Jon | May 2009













I love that they are stopping to smell the flowers. I love that dandelions are everywhere in wedding photography. I love that little kid. I love the feet shots. I love the colours. I love the dappled sunlight. I love the look on her face as she's walking down the aisle. I love the fact I'm so computer dumb I've only just realised there's a hover thingy on the Dad's bow tie, and I'm not going to fix it. I love that the bridesmaids hair is all different and all beautiful. I love the ink blue dresses and fresh green flowers. I love the detail on her dress and the full skirt. I love that someone's on crutches. I love weddings.

You might be picking up on this...

1 comment:

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx