Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Real Weddings | Ashley and Grant







Ok. Is it just me or do these two look like models? Gorgeous wedding models? Ohh there are so many more photos to flip through in this gorgeous wedding, I wish I could put them all up! Make sure you yodel your admiration to one of our favourite snappers (more in a photographic sense, less the fish) Tec Petaja whilst wearing your best clogs. To add to my list of things to find...a field brimming with brightly coloured wildflowers. So sweet! Although horses frighten me. Perhaps a field brimming with brightly coloured wildflowers, less the large toothy beasts. Yes. That would be quite lovely!
And more exciting news from my inbox! Vera Wang has just released for Waterford Wedgewood a new dinner set in time for Christmas called 'Naturals'. It looks quite natural. Funnily enough. Lovely for relaxed festive fun and of course, gifts! Check out Wedgewood online to have a peek. And the beautiful Pulp Paper in Sydney has just relocated to 294 Sydney Road, Balgowlah. So be sure to pop in and say hello!


gorgeous photography by the superb Tec Petaja

1 comment:

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx