Monday, November 9, 2009

'Tis the season!



Having been sent through the new catalogue from Kikki K I have decided that my family and friends will be receiving one for Christmas. Pretty AND within my budget. Am loving that they have made it so gorgeous, and have shot Kristina grew up! Question! Why did she leave?! So beautiful! Although am very pleased she did, as her lovely notebooks and stationery grace my desk as 'important work items', also focussing on the very important work task of 'making my desk look pretty'.
So, if this is what Kikki K's Christmas catalogue looks like, imagine how gorgeous the actual goodies will be! Note to self. Must apply for Christmas credit card. Am sure bank will understand.
All location shots snapped by uber impressive and super talented Mikkel Vang at http://www.mikkelvang.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx