Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On the 11th Day of Christmas...





My true love gave to me...

Shiny nail polishes, raspberry and pomegranite handcream, Korres goodies, gorgeous Magnolia soy candles, divine Hei Poa coconut oil, apple scented milk bath soaks, limited edition Bronzed Body kits, Kit makeup tote in vivid pink and heck, why not canary yellow too, Face Boutique In The Buff body wash and a delightfully smelly Smiley EDT from the easiest place to shop in just about the whole wide world...Kit Cosmetics.

In other news, my Christmas tree fell on top of me last night. Seriously. Smashed baubles, water and sand everywhere, half the fairy lights out. I got itchy. Naughty words were said. It wasn't pretty. But then I realised I got to decorate the tree twice this year! And I'm pretty sure in some Armenian countries that's considered good luck for the year ahead. Yep. Armenia.


ps - We missed the 12th day. I've made my peace with it. I'm unorganised. Very.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx