Monday, November 30, 2009

Real Weddings | Jordyn and Bradley









Another gorgeous wedding from the uber talented Tec Petaja, filled with delightful details and gorgeous colours. I've always been a huge fan of the 'groom with bouquet' snaps, and I absolutely love the personalised fans and all the vintage details! Hurrah for vintage details! And also, are these not some of the most beautiful saturated and colourful wedding photos you've ever seen?! Yes? Yes.
ps - Driving home at 2am on Sunday morning after a huge wedding packup a bird flew into my windscreen. Or I drove into a bird. But holy moly, that was a loud smack. And quite an effective method of keeping me awake. HELLO bird adrenaline! Good times...


All snaps from Tec Petaja

2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx