Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a wee announcement...

Apologies for the lack of posting here my sweets, but I have the most wonderful news that has made this quite the emotionally tumultuous time!

I'm an aunty again!!!


Little Chloe Grace McKay was born in the wee hours of Sunday morning (here), and Sunday afternoon in that sunny place called Australia! She is perfect and cute and beautiful and very mucho grando loved by my dearest sister (who just by the by is my hero), and their little family. Grandiflora were the only choice to send some gorgeous bloomin to said dear sister, and although much smaller (my money tree has momentarily stopped shooting) and minus the naked lady, they looked a little like this. I can almost smell them from here!


So to my dearest tiny little new niece, my other dearest little niece (who is now a wonderful big sister), my big sister and her husband...congratulations! If I'd been able to bring them to you in person, I would have worn clothes xxx



image via grandiflora

1 comment:

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx